Friday 8 July 2016

TANYA BURR SOFT LUXE COLLECTION

Tanya Burr (youtuber, blogger, author and entrepreneur), recently added to her Tanya Burr Cosmetic range with a new collection called Soft Luxe. The collection has two eye shadow quad palettes, three matte lip cremes and three matte nail polishes.

I am super excited to try these products out and I ended up getting both the palettes and the matte nail polishes and only one matte lip cremes.


So firstly, let's talk about the matte lip creme that I purchased. It's a mauve berry toned pink which is just perfect for everyday wear and it is called Martha Moo. I love the fact that Tanya, named this particular product after her beloved dog,Martha, because I personally think that this is going to be one of the most loved product from her new collection. It's just a perfect pink nude that everyone can wear. The packaging for the product is gorgeous. It's square shaped with a frosted matte clear packaging and a gold matte lid. I think it's really nice that we can see the shade of the product as well. 

The packaging for the eyeshadows are the same, they both have wrirting vertically but they both open horzitontally so that you can see the heart mirror. The only different they have is the colour of the packaging. Birthday suit has a gold copper tone to it whilst Enchanted Dream is more of a lilac shade. 

The first eyeshadow palette we have is called Birthday Suit and the shades it has are: Marzipan (shimmery gold), Toast(nude brown), Cocoa Sugar(shimmery brown) and Soft Truffle(dark brown). 
The second palette is called, Enchanted Dream that has: Moonlit Walk(white shimmer), Cocoa Plum(shimmery taupe), Berry Souffle(soft nude) and Magic Carpet(deep brown).




The collection has three Matte nail polishes. The first is called Soft Pyjamas and it is a muave pink, next we ave Pillow talk which is a berry pink and lastly we have New Chapter which is a white grey. 
Soft Pyjamas:
Pillow Talk:
New Chapter:


So in this picture, I am wearing the Birthday suit collection on my eyes, using Toast and Soft Truffle  in my crease, Cocoa sugar has my lid shade and Marzipan as my brow bone highlight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment