Monday 11 July 2016

FIRST SEPHORA HAUL UK

I finally decided to take the plunge and order some beauty products from Sephora. As you know, Sephora is essentially a retail store that caters to beauty, skin care and hair care products around the world. Unfortunately, the UK doesn't have one and therefore we are missing out on a lot of American brands. The order I placed was mostly just for the Becca X Jaclyn Hill collaboration Face Palette.I also picked up some additional items that I wanted to try out.


SHIPPING:
So I placed my order on 16th June 2016 and it arrived on 20th June 2016, which is amazing and regardless of how much money you spend, the pricing for shipping is at £6. Alongside this, we have the custom fees and taxes that Sephora works out for and calculates at the payment page. For my order, which I spent £78 on products, £6 on shipping and then an additional £17.65 on customs and taxes which in total comes up to £101.65 for five products. I personally don't think that this is a bad deal simply because that Becca Palette retailed at £39 so had I not brought it, I would have gotten either three £12 products or eight £4.50 products (depending on what you buy- which I will get into).


PRODUCTS:
1. BECCA FACE PALETTE: £39/$52
The palette comes with two highlighter and three blushes. We have the original Champagne Pop highlighter and a new one called Proseco pop which has more of golden undertone to it. The blushers (from left to right) are Rose Spritz which as the name suggests is a shimmery rose pink blusher. Next, we have Amretto which is a nude peach blusher. Lastly we have Pamplemousse which is a hot pink blusher. 
(But seriously, that packaging though!)

2. SEPHORA FACE MASK: £4.50/$6 
The face mask is infused with Rose extracts which will help to hydrate your face and give it moisture. This is perfect for people with dry skin who need the extra support to help for a better makeup application. 
3. SEHORA HAND MASK: £4.50/$6
The hand mask has one pair and contains Argan oil to help nourish and anti- age skin. This is perfect for mums out there who overuse their hands and don't take enough care of them. 

4. ANASTASIA LIQUID LIPSTICK IN HEATHERS: £15/$20
This is a deep rich red shade by Anastasia which I personally thought I wouldn't like but I think it's such a nice plum shade for a smokey eye or for a more natural glam. This is definitely going to be a must have shade during Autumn.
5. KAT VON D IN BOW N ARROW: £15/$20
This is light toned nude which is perfect for me as I love any and every sort of nude. I think it's an everyday statement kind of lipstick and I can't wait to get my hands on some other shades such as lolita from her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick range. 


 SWATCH TIME: 


VERDICT: 
I am so happy with my Sephora purchases and I honestly cannot wait to do another one. I'm in love with the JH Face palette and I can't wait to try out the masks. The liquid lipsticks are something I've been dying to try out and now that I finally have them, I want more. For the price of £101, I think I got some pretty good purchases but next time, more masks and more liquid lipsticks for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment