Wednesday 17 August 2016

MINI REVIEWS ON ALL MY CURRENT MASCARAS

It has recently come to my attention that I am careless when it comes to expiry dates with my makeup and I thought that it would be a good idea to do mini reviews on the products before I repurchase or try other new products out. 

Most mascaras last around 6 months with the exception of some that last for a year. I, however, can never tell when I should stop using a mascara especially if it isn't dry or smells funny, therefore it can still be used but now I am super cautious of their expiry date just because I don't want to do any damage to my face etc. 


I have 12 Mascaras to talk about and they are mostly drugstore/pharmacy branded products. 


MAYBELLINE: 
Lash Sensational: This is my holy grail mascara. It lengthens, voluminizes and extends my lashes. It does give a clumpy look but I prefer that as it looks like there are more lashes that way. 

The Colossal: I've only recently purchased this and I am enjoying it so far, it has a similar wand to the LS, but it doesn't give enough volume as that one does. Still a great mascara. 

Great Lash: This was the first mascara I ever purchased and I loved it. The wand looks pretty basic but the formulation on this is amazing as it does make my eyes pop. 

The One By One Volume Express: This was another first for me and it is an okay mascara, I like it but out of all the maybelline mascaras, I think this one dries out the quickest.

L'OREAL PARIS: 
False Lash Sculpt: This is such an awesome mascara and is constantly rivaling my Lash Sensational. It is a product that only has bristles on one side so you save a lot of product plus that one side does lengthen my lashes. 

Miss Manga: I really like this mascara. It's got thick bristles, and does extend my lashes however I do think this does transfer a little bit under my eyes and into my crease but it can easily be removed. 
RIMMEL LONDON:
Wonder'Full: This is the only Rimmel Mascara I have and it has an argan oil benefit to it. I like it as it does just lengthen my lashes. 


SOAP & GLORY:
Thick and Fast: This is product I keep in my handbag for when I'm on the go, it's a good mascara, has thick twisted bristles and does extend my lashes. 


EYEKO:
Lengthening Skinny Brush Mascara Long and Tall: I like this mascara but I think compared to some of my drugstores ones, this isn't my favourite. The price is a put off and if I had to chose between this product or my Lash sensational then I'd go for the Lash Sensational. It's cheaper and does a better job. 


BENEFIT COSMETICS:
They're Real Mascara: These used to be my all time favourite mascaras and then I tried the Lash Sensational and honestly, they pretty much do the exact same job but the price difference is a pretty big deal. 



E.L.F COSMETICS:
3 in 1 Mascara: I didn't find this mascara to do anything for me aside from just coat it. There was so voluminizing and clumpiness but if you've tried this mascara then let me know in the comments. 



VERDICT: 
I will and already have repurchased the Maybelline Lash sensational. I enjoy using both the L'oreal ones and would imagine repurchasing them again. As for the rest, they are nice and to some extent so make my lashes look lengthened and thick however it is time for me to explore mascara from Revlon and Max Factor. I used to use the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara but that dried out a very long time ago so it have been like 6 years since I tried out a Max Factor mascara but shamefully, I have NEVER tried a Revlon one and they recently launched some amazing mascaras that each do different things depending on what you're looking for. I am excited to explore. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete