Saturday 2 April 2016

CROWD COLOUR PERSONALISED PALETTES

So recently, Crowd Beauty launched a new site called Crowd Colour which is an e-commerce website that sells personalized palettes and lipsticks. By personalized, I mean, you can add an image and text. I decided to purchase three of their palettes in small, medium and large.



PACKAGING:
The packaging itself is quite sturdy and is made out of strong cardboard (I think). It also has a great additional bonus of a mirror on the upper part of the palette. It is lightweight and very easy to carry. The small palette cost £11, the medium is £14 and the large is £16. I think the prices are reasonable if you are looking to get a personalized palette. 
Small White Palette with my name personalized on it and a glittery pre-selected image by Crowd. 

Medium Black palette with a pre-selected Marble image and my name on the left corner. 
Large black palette with a pre selected galaxy palette with my name.

PRODUCT:
The small palette is great for MAC or Makeup geek shadows, I only have two MAC shadows but I added three of my depotted Makeup Revolution single eyeshadows. However you can fit around nine MAC eyeshadows in it which is a great all rounder for everyday use. I think it's a great palette and I love the fact that it has a great mirror that isn't too small.


The medium sized palette contains my Kiko, Stila and Collection eyshadows that I depotted. I think this is a great palette for larger singles such as my Kiko eyeshadows. 


My large sized palette is currently empty but I plan on doing a huge Makeup Geek haul so this will be great for that.
VERDICT: 
Overall, I love these palettes; it's great that we have the ability to personalize them if we want or we have the option of choosing a pre-selected image, all for the same price. Not only that, but the product also has a mirror inside it which is great for people who are on the go. They feel sturdy and lightweight. However, I find that my eyeshadows move around whenever I put them back, now I'm not sure if it's the magnetic backing at fault or perhaps I'm not using their personal magnetic stickers but I shall find out as I have ordered a bunch of them to see if there is any difference. I honestly don't mind it because I have OCD and I need to fill in the gaps ASAP, anyway, but for others it might not be the same. 

UPDATE: 02/04/2016
So, I'm back to update you on the Crowd Colour metal stickers and I can honestly say they're amazing! These really do not budge when you put them into the palette. The MAC eyeshadows budge all over the place but these ones just stick. Compared to the MAC ones these are super thin and have a stickered back. You can get a packet of 10 that has 5 circles and 5 squares for only £1.50 from their website.


Comment down below on your thoughts on this new launch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment