Sunday 8 May 2016

REVLON ULTRA HD MATTE LIPCOLOUR

Hey! So today, I am going to be reviewing the recently launched product in the UK, by Revlon called the Ultra HD Matte Lipcolours which are essentially liquid lipsticks. I have three shades which I got from Boots on a 3 for 2 deal. These retail at £8.99. The first shade I got is called HD Devotion which is a pinky nude, then we have HD Addiction which is a berry shade and lastly I got HD Love which is a true red.

PACKAGING:
I love the way these liquid lipsticks have been packaged. It's so unusual but I love that it is a rounded shape which is flat packed. The package has a frosted finish to it and it is clear so we can see the colour of the product. The cap of is a metallic silver.

PRODUCT:
These liquid lipsticks apply like a gloss and dries mattes. It does take around 5-10 minutes to dry down to a matte finish which I personally don't mind however others might find that too long to wait for a liquid lipstick. I think, in terms of longevity, it does last around 2-3 hours depending on whether you eat ect. This is the first liquid lipstick I own so for me, it is pretty good. 


VERDICT:
I would recommend these products because for the price, you have a nice selection of colours, you get that gorgeous packaging that no other brand has done and you get a good product that works nicely. Plus, you can probably save £8.99, thanks for 3 for 2's at Boots or Superdrug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment